Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Although I really do not know how often this gets read I do want to do a much better job at keeping up with it. I decided to start this for myself really... I enjoy being able to look back at old posts and see what has been going on in life.

My husband has started his own blog! http://musingsbymoose.blogspot.com/ He's incredibly smart and much wittier than I am. You all will find his quite interesting, I'm sure. His is less of a "what is going on in my personal life" and more of "what is going on in the world and what I think of it".

We have been incredibly busy over the past few weeks! It seems like we're go, go, go non-stop. We did get to go to San Antonio for a wedding reception! That was a blast as always. I love that city. I do wish we would have had a chance to go downtown. We haven't been to downtown San Antonio since the night Taylor proposed, and that was almost two years ago! I'd really love to get away for a weekend down there just he & I. Maybe one day soon. :)

My husband's family came in town from Kuwait! I LOVE it when they're in town. Right now it's just his cousin & aunt. His other aunt & uncle will be in within the next couple of weeks. We only get to see them every other year, and I can't believe it's already been that long!

I'm cutting this post off in the middle! I'm at work & I'M SWAMPED!

No comments: