Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/9/08

Nothing too much to report today! This week has been fairly slow at the office. Both bosses are out. A quiet week at work is always welcome! I'm so glad the weather has started to cool off. Too bad it's going to warm up some for this weekend's game. We're headed down to CS again, and I believe that the high is supposed to be around 86. Bummer... I'm really ready for a game where I can wear jeans & a hoodie! Guess I have a little while to go for that one...

We're going to buy a pumpkin this year! This will be our first year to do so. We always decorate for Christmas, but now that we're in a house we're going to do it for Halloween. We hope to get lots of kids come to trick or treat! I'll definitely have pics of our pumpkin after we carve it.

Like I said, not much to update about. We'll be seeing our friends this weekend in town from San Antonio, so I'm sure I'll have some fun stories then!

No comments: