Thursday, October 2, 2008

This week has been CRAAAAAAAAZY. I had 1 and a half days to get payroll done. Yikes. I did it though! I'm so awesome. ;)

I've been on these cleaning & organizing rampages lately.

I love vacuuming.

I love cleaning the glass coffee table top.

I love fluffing the couch pillows.
(see...we have pillows...not cushions)

I finally did something with the random box that is still sitting in our bedroom from when we moved. (I covered it with a navy blue sheet & put pictures on it. It's actually very cute, and makes our room feel more....homey)

I clean the kitchen every morning when I leave & every evening before bed.

Oh! And I FINALLY put up my wall sconces in the hallway & this votive holder as a centerpiece on our table. I've had them since our wedding, and that was almost 11 months ago! Yeah, I'm bad. I know!

We'll see what house projects I find myself getting into this weekend! Speaking of, I'm excited about another weekend! The Aggies are on the road so we get to stay in town. I love going to the games, but I'm looking forward to a weekend around home. Saturday I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my friend Jennifer... my AWESOME friend who I haven't seen in AGES yet talk to everyday thanks to the wonderful invention of e-mail. It should be a fun, relaxing, nice one!




No comments: