Thursday, May 7, 2009

I promise a real post will come soon! For now I have my friend Jenn to thank for this survey. :)

For Today:

Outside my window: the sun is trying to peek through, and it's REALLY humid

I am thinking: what I might eat at dinner tonight

I am thankful for: my husband and family!

From the kitchen: I can't think about food right now. I'm really full.

I am wearing: a pink shirt, dark trouser jeans, and black peep toe heels

I am reading: nothing! I need to get a new book.

I am hoping: our move to our home offices goes smooth.

I am creating: e-mail folders at the moment.

I am hearing: a co-worker on the phone.

Around the house: is probably very quiet right now. I'm willing to bet there are four sleeping dogs.

One of my favorite things: is sleeping!

A few plans for the rest of the week: dinner with Michelle & Jenna tonight, nothing but relaxing tomorrow night, out for a friend's birthday on Saturday night, and spending time with family on Sunday!

1 comment:

Your Best Friend said...

So that explains why the office was empty today. Evan said he went by there and the lights were out.

Glad to know it was simply a move home and not that you are out of work.

Hope life is good!