Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday is not so much a funday. I am so so so so so sleepy today! Maybe that's because sleep was not something I got much of this weekend. It was a College Station weekend, and that meant getting up early on Saturday morning to make it to kickoff at 2:30. The Ags didn't do so hot, but they showed some improvement so there is some hope! By the end of the game I was drained from sitting in the sun for 4 hours. I have a nice sunburn on my forehead & scalp. I'm sure that'll look pretty when it starts to peel! Yuck. I did not sleep good on Saturday night. Although, I never sleep good if there is anyone around except my family. It freaks me out and I feel all... uncomfortable. So what I'm saying is that I think I only got about 3 hours of sleep total on Saturday night. I definitely went to bed at 9:30 last night, but I'm still not all caught up. I definitely need my 8 hours every night!

My dad is going down to College Station with Taylor for this Saturday's game. I decided to sit this one out. They're just making it a day trip since it's an 11:00 game, so I'll have my husband back by Saturday evening. ;) I'm sure they could both use some guy time though. Dad still has Mom & my two sisters in the house, and Taylor has ME! I think they might need a break from all the estrogen!

This week should be pretty uneventful. It's an off week for me at the office. No payroll for a week and a half! That will give me some time to get caught up on this & that. I do need to get out one day at lunch & go return a shirt from NY&CO. I've decided I'm not buying anything other than their pants & button down shirts. All the other shirts are always too short!! I should have tried it on before I bought it. I HATE having to go back up to the mall to return things. It's so not exciting.

Not too much else to report today. Oh, I will just say that when it comes to rehemming pants... I suck!

No comments: