Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm tired of coming up with titles for these posts. So, I refuse to think of them any longer!

San Antonio was awesome as usual! I am so glad Laura e-mailed me asking us to go! We were there for our friend Thomas' birthday shindig. He had no idea any of the buddies were coming. His wife Laura did a good job arranging it all.

We rolled into town about 4:30 Saturday afternoon, dropped our stuff off at the hotel, and headed to the Bartle's. We had a good time relaxing and hanging out. The boys had their celebratory cigars... no surprise there! We didn't head back to our hotel until almost 2am. We ended up hanging out with Andrew & Angie until almost 4am at the hotel though. I was EXTREMELY tired, but it was very worth it!! I am so excited to see them at the end of April when they make their way up here.

We never worked in the yard like I said we were going to. I suppose we should do that this weekend. It's starting to need it...bad. I have so much that I want to do in the flower beds. It is just the whole actually doing it thing that is the problem!

It was incredibly hard to get out of bed this morning. In case you didn't know, we have the most fabulous, comfy, wonderful, perfect bed possible. It is Vera Wang. I won it at the bridal show back in January 07. Up until then I had never won anything!! Well, it has about 12 inches of pillow top. Again, it is amazing. So basically, I just didn't want to get out of it. Ah yes, mornings like that will be great when we're working from home. Have I mentioned I'm excited about not actually having to get out of bed before 8am starting in June?! Working from home will be great. The dogs will probably love it more than we will!

Speaking of the pups, Sarge did great this weekend! He relaxed in his crate the entire drive alternating between sleeping and playing. I think he enjoyed sniffing around the various places we stopped to let him potty too. He is like Maverick & likes to explore. Maverick, Lily, and Presley were super excited to see us when we got home. I'm convinced Presley thinks we're never coming back each time we leave. It is sad, I know. She is always really excited when we get home and then jumps up on the back of the couch and curls up like all is right in her world. :) They're silly!

Well, as promised from last time...pictures!!



Taylor & all the furballs



Serious Maverick. Seriously HAIRY Maverick. (Um, T, you wanna fix that for him?)



*Disclaimer...not all of our grass looks that bad. LOL! That is in a shady spot over by the fence...for some reason the grass grows spotty in this one small area.


Andrew & Taylor & the cigars



Taylor, Andrew, and The Living Legend Thomas Bartle


Angie, Laura, and me!




No comments: