Friday, March 20, 2009

A quick hello!

Just popping in to do a little updating before leaving the office for the weekend. Yay!

This weekend Taylor & I are going to be busy, busy! Tonight we're going to have dinner (on the patio hopefully) at Raphael's. Raphael's is a delish Mexican food restaurant up 380 from us. I'm really looking forward to some good food...and maybe a margarita?!

Tomorrow the work begins. It's "spring cleaning" time. Woo. As you can possibly tell, I'm not so excited about that. It needs to be done though. Of course on a daily basis we keep our house clean, but I need to do a deep clean...baseboards and all that junk. Taylor will be working in the yard. He will put down the Weed & Feed and work in our flower beds. The beds need to be re-mulched. I also want to buy a plastic border to go behind the stone border to keep the grass out. Last year the grass growing into the flower beds drove me CRAZY! It looks so trashy and it's a huge pain to pull it out.

Anywho... I'm out! I promise, pictures next post!

No comments: