Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blogging on Saturday night is what the cool kids do. :)

I love long weekends! Friday we only worked a half day. I napped when we got home... no surprise there! We did not do too much of anything last night. Lately we've realized we're pretty over the whole going out to eat thing and really enjoy eating at home. It's nice. Eating at home is much more relaxing and it saves the $$$! :)

This morning I dropped Taylor off in Lewisville so he could play golf. I dropped him off so I could have the Jetta to run errands. Yeah, bad idea. I got pulled over in The Colony on the way back home!!! I was SO mad. It's a long story, but it was a very bad experience. I mean, I know getting a ticket is never a good experience but this one was a little over the top. Anyway... this was only the 2nd time I've ever even been pulled over. Whatever. Live & learn. I'll pay the ticket and do deferred judification... or whatever it is called! It just wasn't a good start to my Saturday.

The day did get better though. I met up with my sisters-in-law, Heather & Aris for lunch at Blue Goose. After lunch I went back to get T, and came home to nap (love them). We spent the majority of tonight over at Taylor's parent's friend's, Ruth & Sam. Their daughter (our good friend) Sarah had a baby a couple of weeks ago. So it was a nice relaxing with the rest of the Musas, Sam, Ruth, Sarah, Walleed, and baby Eliyah.

Tomorrow we'll be going to my parents early in the afternoon. Yay! I feel like I haven't seen Mom, Dad, or Michelle & Sarah in so long! I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday and the weekend is almost over. Next weekend should be pretty quiet. The following (24th) Friday, hopefully, Jennifer & Jason are going to come over to hang out and the guys will FINALLY put together our pool table. The following day Andrew & Angie are coming in to town so we all can go to the A-1 Reunion. Then the weekend after that is finally the Kenny Chesney concert! Taylor & I are really excited about that, and Heather & I just don't want to get stuck in the mud again! Good times.

We hope you all have a very happy Easter!

No comments: