Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So far the working out is going well. I was SO sore on Monday night, but I feel much better now. The running is...well, running. The push ups are much better than I anticipated! I still feel a bit of anxiety when I think about running though. I still associate it with my ridiculous over the top B of a drill team director and with being forced to run in 8th grade athletics. haha! I just have to remind myself that no one is making me do anything I do want to do. The diet is going very well too! I'm quite pleased with myself. I cannot tell you the last time I drank a soda. Oh wait, I had a sip of one on Monday(?) and it was kind of gross. I am still kicking myself for ever starting sodas and fried food again! I had lost so much weight a few years ago, and I just put it all back on. Oh well, live and learn. This time it's coming off for good! *fingers crossed*

No comments: