Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday & dogs

I cannot believe it's already Friday again! I really cannot believe it's already been a month since Taylor's family got here, and now they're leaving in the morning. Time passes by way too quickly. We had tons of fun while they were here, and I'm excited that his cousin will be going to school in Cananda & can visit more often! I should be getting some pics from our night at dinner at Maggiano's so of course I'll be posting them!

As many of you know, we have 3 crazy dogs. 1 of them, Presley, likes to go on adventures & go explore the neighborhood. Well, I think (fingers crossed) that she's getting out of that phase. Lately, when we let them out in the morning she drinks her water, does her business, and sits at the door waiting for us to let her in. Yesterday after her little routine, she came in and of course immediately jumped on our bed & found her a comfy spot. Taylor started trying to play with her, and well, I guess she was tired because she ran into our closet & this is where we found her...




I'm pretty sure that face says, "WHAT do you want?! I'm trying to sleep here."

I love our dogs! Our house would be so quiet and calm without them! Ha. I really just hope once we have a real baby they'll adjust well. I think Presley will just want to cuddle with it. Maverick will just be quite curious, and Lily will be the one who will be jealous. I guess we shall see when the time comes!

1 comment:

Elementary Counselor said...

Hey girl. Thanks so much. you have an adorable puppy too!!
=)