Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This & That

Well, I haven't updated since my last rant. Maybe I should go for something a little more up beat, huh? Let's see...

My hair is driving me up a wall. ;) It's a couple inches past my shoulers, and it's hit another awkward stage. I promised Taylor that I would let it grow out just to see how it looks and if I like it then I'll keep it. I am having some second thoughts about that one though! I look at old pics when my hair was a couple inches above my shoulders, and I loved it that way. I have to stay strong though!! It must keep growing. Who knows, once it gets about 3 inches longer I may really like it. Plus, I'd miss my ponytails.

Taylor's family is only here for 2 more weeks...well not even that now! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like they just got here. I wish we could spend more time with them... it's just so hard with the busy schedule of work & such. It's so important to make the most out of the time you have with family!

I just looked outside the window in my office. It looks like storms are headin' in! I really hope so anyway! To me there is nothing more relaxing at work then stormy weather. It seems like it puts everyone in a more carefree mood. Bring on the rain!

We bought our Aggie season tickets!! WHOOP!!! (that was for you TaylorA!) I'm WAY excited. I can't wait to be in College Station for all 7 games. We won't miss one! It's going to be a blast... not only the games, but tailgating with our friends, Northgate, already have plans for lunch with an old friend, and the road trips down there. We're going to have so much fun this fall! I will definitely keep the updates current with all the happenings.

No comments: