Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing important

My husband has decided he "needs" to grow a beard. I just roll my eyes. His latest thought about this beard? "It MAY be a good luck charm for the Aggies this season". OK, honey, OK.

As quick as Friday came last week Monday came even quicker! This weekend was full of adventures. A trip to the airport started it off bright & early Saturday morning. I love the airport. Even though we were saying "see ya later" (not goodbye. I hate goodbye) to our family, it was still exciting. It was exciting for them. They were off to Canada to get the cousin started at his university. Maybe a bit of a sad time for his parents, but such an exciting time for him!

Sunday was filled with a pool party at our CFO's house. We only have about 8 people in our office so we're quite close. It was a fun time. Definitely nice to relax out by the pool all day long. It was also really nice to be social & such. Taylor seems to think I can be quite anti-social. (not really, he just gives me a hard time because I H.A.T.E. being on the elevator with people I don't know)

My sisters went back to school today. 1 started 10th grade & the other started college. They make me feel old! I'll be really interested to see how things go for both of them. I'm really excited for them!

Now we just have to get to this upcoming weekend! 3 days of no work AND the start of football season! I'm really looking forward to our drive down to College Station on Saturday morning. I'm sure these next few months will be filled with posts about our road trips, football games, and fun time adventures!

No comments: