Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a few things

Thanks to Jess for giving me the idea to do this!


I LOVE being married.

I love being a wife!
I love being a mom to my furbabies. ;)
I love when Lily puts her one paw on my leg when she's sitting next to me.
I love Diet Coke.



I love OC marathon nights with Taylor (although we never have them anymore).
I love it when Taylor comes up behind me while I'm sitting at my desk to rub my shoulders. (we work together)
I love thunderstorms.
I love my big comfy bed. (I especially love being in my big comfy bed with my husband!)
I love my family!

I love celeb gossip & cheesy tv.


I love my engagement ring & wedding band.
I love a frosty from Wendy's - chocolate only!
I love road trips.
I love sunglasses.
I love a great pair of jeans.
I love Texas country.
I love Sangria wine.

I love old friends.
I love new friends.
I love when my husband helps with the housework!

I love a clean house!
I love a hot shower.
I love hugs.

I love forehead kisses!

I love mexican food!

I love days by the lake.


I love the beach!!



I love San Antonio.


I love lazy days snuggled up on the couch.


I love Texas A&M football!

I love my parents & am so thankful for them teaching me how to be a good person.
I love my sisters & am so glad we are close!
I love that I am close to my in-laws.
I love a good book.
I love everything about my life & so much more!





























No comments: