Monday, September 8, 2008

Nonsense

My husband is begging for an update.... like he doesn't already know what's going on in my life!!

Let's see...run down on the weekend...

Friday - nap time after work, late night grocery shopping (oh how I had missed those trips!), and up until almost 3AM watching That 70s Show.

Saturday - slept in, cleaned up the house, finished getting the food ready, my parents & sister came over for the game, AGGIES WON!, nice "leisurely stroll" around the neighborhood, 8 Seconds on TV, best night of sleep

Sunday- slept in again (I like to do that), lunch & shopping with Jenna, home to do laundry & enjoy my Sunday evening with my favorite person ever

Now it's Monday again. I'm really hoping this day goes by quick! I am also hoping today is better than Friday. Friday was one of those days where it seemed like I was getting hit right & left with stuff! I prefer my days to run smooth & routine. Anywho, enough about that stuff! We're heading out to Grapevine Mills after work to take advantage of that Steve & Barry's store closing. Supposedly they have team shirts & such cheap, cheap, cheap! We have to stock up for the rest of our trips down to College Station for football season... like we don't already have enough, but how can we pass up $4 t-shirts??? Look forward to me sharing our findings!

So I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that I'm married to the greatest cook ever. I'm going to mention it again. He made his brisket & bbq sauce on Saturday. It was DELISH. We have left overs & I cannot wait to eat them tonight!

1 comment:

Elementary Counselor said...

I want BBQ Brisket!! =D haha. I am so jealous right now.