Monday, September 8, 2008

Layers

LAYER ONE:
Name: Laura
Birth date: Feb 19
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Current Location: Middle-of-no-where-Denton-County-Texas
Eye Color: Right is green & left is blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5′10
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: a little bit of this & a little bit of that
The shoes you wore today: black heels
Your weakness: chips & salsa, pastries and home decor
Your fears: Losing someone I love
Your perfect pizza: cheese & jalepenos!
Goal you’d like to achieve: pay off the last of my debt, have a baby, build a house (within the next few years)

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I only use it at work.
Your first waking thoughts: Must pee.
Your best physical feature: Eyes
What you miss the most: hmm...

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: I like both, but I really love great dates with my husband!
Adidas or Nike: Either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Bleh, neither.
Chocolate or vanilla: depends on the day!
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: nope
Cuss: Not often
Sing:Love to, but I'm no good!
Take a shower everyday: yes!
Do you think you’ve been in love: Yep.
Want to go to college: No more!!!
Liked high school: Sure, but don't want to go back.
Want to get married: Glad I did! Love my husband!
Believe in yourself: Usually.
Get motion sickness: Yep
Think you’re attractive: Sometimes.
Think you’re a health freak: Nope, although everything in our house is "reduced fat".
Get along with your parent(s): Love them!
Like thunderstorms: As long as I am inside
Play an instrument: used to play piano & violin

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: nope
Made out: Of course :)
Gone on a date: I love date nights!
Gone to the mall: yesterday
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: not so mujch
Eaten sushi: Don't think so
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: Nope
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: No more of that!
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:
Age you hope to be married: I got married at 22.
Numbers and Names of Children: 0 yet!
Describe your Dream Wedding: Had it!
How do you want to die: when I'm really old, painlessly, and in my sleep
Where you want to go to college: Been there, don't want to go back
What do you want to be when you grow up: Stay at home mom! LOL
What country would you most like to visit: Spain and Greece

LAYER EIGHT:
Number of people I could trust with my life: a few
Number of CDs that I own: Who knows
Number of piercing: 1
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A few
Number of scars on my body: No idea. A lot!
Number of things in my past that I regret: None really. Everything I've done made me who I am today!

No comments: