Friday, September 19, 2008


That little precious face is the face of an escape artist! That puppy dog has left our yard the past 3 times we've let her and the others out. Obviously, we have found her each time, but I'm so afraid of one these days she really will get lost! I think she's more of a cat & has nine lives, but her lives are probably running out. Especially after her time she was lost the night before our wedding... but that's a whole other story...

Right after we moved into the house Presley escaped to go on what I call her "adventures". I really think she runs away out of curiosity. There are a lot of open lots in our neighborhood still. Maybe she likes to run out in the open? Who knows. Those first few times and these last times she's run off, as soon as she hears us calling her name she runs right up to us ready to go back home. Really it's like she just needed a little excitment in her life. Over the last couple months she was so good about going out to do her business & then coming right back to the door to come back in. I guess that was only a phase. I guess she's just not allowed in the backyard alone anymore!

About 7 hours is all that stands between me & the start of another weekend. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE weekends? The work week should be 2 days & the weekend should be 5. Just my opinion. It's a football game weekend! That means road trippin' down to College Station bright & early tomorrow morning. As much fun as we have, I'll definitely be looking forward to relaxing at home on Sunday. The yard looks good. The house will be cleaned tonight. There's no work to bring home this weekend. Looks like Sunday all I'll have is some laundry & a lot of relaxing!
I'm sure I'll have some more pictures after tomorrow's fun. Until then here are a few from the last game!







No comments: